Friday, April 22, 2005

Thursday, April 21st 2005

I got up at 730 and took a shower. Adam woke up a few minutes later, his back was hurting him from a night on my floor. I made a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich for breakfast, read the news and then left for HCID.

This morning I helped Brett with his cd player; he is having a cocktail party Friday night. We got to listen to music throughout the morning which was a pleasant change. I worked on the MicroCap database and then picked up a DVD player at Circuit City and some toner and paper at Staples. Maegan, Brett, and I had a meeting at 11 about the MicroCap databse and the look of the MicroCap portal. We also discussed the pitch.

I left HCID at 120pm and headed over to 502 Park Avenue. When I got in I made a wrap and then printed and erased the contents of my Blog. I took Nick and Jack to a veterinarian on East 75th at 235pm. They made me wait around for a while. I did not get back to 502 Park until 4pm or so.

I took CK's bike to Bicycle Heaven to get the shifter fixed, tires changed, and for a general tune up. I then walked over to Adam's apartment on 55th, his floors which were recently re-finished (the reason for his night on my floor) looked good.

I hung out there until 545 when I walked back to 502 Park. I hung out with Molly and Marla in the kitchen. KK came over and ate with BK in the living room. Molly, Marla and myself ate in the kitchen. Molly made a salad with strawberries, some wilde rice, asparagus and brussel sprouts, and almond encrusted grey sole. For dessert we had some white chocolate pudding on a piece of chocolate cake with assorted berries.

I cleaned up and then took the dogs on a long walk. I was back at 920pm. I wrote a note to CK and then left for home.

When I got in I set up a new Blog account and posted this. I changed the name of the blog to something more appropriate. I went to bed around 1130pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home