Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wednesday, May 11th 2005

I woke up at 815--finally feeling rested I had no trouble getting out of bed. I made eggs and toast for breakfast, listened to the news and left for work.

I got to HCID at 925 and worked on the silent auction. We had a new woman come into work (she has a man's name) today, once again Iapplaude Brett for his selection of 'fine' talent.

We had a meeting to get everyone up to speed. I trained the new hire for a little while. I also tried to get XP Pro running on Brett's laptop. Jay F. helped me download some free software. I wrote a few emails seeking more donations to the silent auction.

I left at 115 and arrived at 502 Park by 130. When I got in I met with the personal shopper. He bought some really nice shirts from Banana Republic, I wasn't crazy about the tight jeans. Its nice having someone to shop for clothes and return them if you don't like them.

I took the dogs on a walk and returned at 2:30. I relaxed and ate some food, chatted with Molly in the kitchen. I met with CK around 3pm to discuss the telephone layout for the new townhouse. He wants me to make sure everything runs smoothly.

I contacted the guys that were handling the installation after speaking to the architect. The person I spoke to was very rude, and hung up the phone on me. He must've been having a bad day. I wrote up a memo and faxed it over.

At 515 I took the dogs on a walk. I talked to my mom on the way to "Bicycle Heaven" to pick up some wrist pads for CK's bike. When I got back to 502 I mopped CK's room. I spilled over a gallon of water and wood cleaning solution on the floor by accident--that sucked.

I set the table and emptied the dishwasher. Dinner was served at 645. Simon, Joshua, Rosalinda and BK ate in the living room. Molly prepared almond encrusted salmon with a leak and lemon sauce along with tomato tart and snap peas.

I went to the drugstore to pick up a prescription for CK. I then served CK and Larry after 8pm. I cleaned up. At 840 I took the dogs on a 45 minute walk. When I returned I went downstairs and had a mediocre back workout. An old guy came in and made me life weights in front of his wife.

I just missed a great connection at the train station. I had to wait 10 minutes for the next 6. On the way back a bum was talking jibberish which sounded poetic. I got home at 11 and showered. I made some food and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home