Saturday, June 25, 2005

Friday, June 24th 2005

I woke up at 730am. I have not been sleeping well in the townhouse. I made breakfast and walked to work. I arrived at HCID at 9am. I worked on the resource database and made some changes to the Newsletter page after a meeing with Geyi, Maegan, and Brett. The morning went by suprisingly fast. I left at 1:30PM.

I went home and changed, I then took the train to 86th for a quick workout. I returned home, showered and ate. I watched some of 'Blade Runner'--a Peter Bassett favorite. At 530 I walked crosstown and met up with Arturo, and a couple of his friends of at 'The Heights'. I have not seen Arturo in a few years; he is a former suitemate from Wallach.

We hung out at The Heights until 8pm. Afterwards, Evee, Aruturo and myself met up with Rustam and Jill at their place. We stayed there for a little while and then walked over to 113th and Amsterdam. At 1030pm I walked back crosstown.

I went to sleep at 1130.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home