Sunday, July 10, 2005

Saturday, July 9th 2005

I woke up at 1030 and after sitting around for a bit I drove to Brandeis. I went to a parking lot and did 20 100m jumproping sprints, it took me about 40 minutes.

I drove home and showered. At 1pm Dan W. came over. We drove to a diner in Wellesley for lunch. After we finished eating we went over to Dan's parents house. At 330 pm we drove back to my house and Dan left for his aparment in Kenmore Square.

I hung out in Weston until 530. I then drove to Ilia's apartment. We hung out and jammed--I played the keyboard...poorly. At 7pm I got some food at Kiki's and then Ilia and I drove to the North End to pick up Jason.

When we got back to Ilia's we played some bumper pool. Arnie came over, and then Goat, and later Bean. We sat around the table until 11pm when we walked over to a party. It was a friend of Gerald's. Everything was going good until the beer ran out.

At 1245 we walked to the last drop. I stayed there for about 30 minutes and then drove home. I got home and watched tv until 2am when I went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home