Saturday, July 09, 2005

Friday, July 8th 2005

I woke up at 9am and went out for some breakfast. I relaxed a little in the morning and watched the news.

At 11 I dragged a kayak from our garage down to the lake. I went kayaking for an hour and a half. It was cold and raining, not ideal for water sports. I figured I should take advantage of the lake while I had the chance.

I returned the kayak to its proper resting place and showered. I ate lunch, did some reading and then drove back to Weston. I got home in a little less than two hours.

I sat around Weston for a bit. At 830 Bean came by and picked me up. We drove to Jason's apartment and collected him, we then drove over to George's apartment near Huntington Avenue.

We hung out. Joff came through, and River's girlfriend was around. At 11pm we went out to 'Our House'. Ilia came after his family activities. We drove over to Boylston and went to Whisky's. There were a lot of Weston kids there.

At 130 Bean drove Jason and I home. I went to bed at 330.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home