Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday, July 6th 2005

I woke up at 9am and spent the next few hours watching tv. It was pouring this morning. I made a large breakfast at 1115, then dressed and drove over to Mt. Aburn St. to meet up with my father.

He showed me around the Aberdeen Lofts. At 1pm we went over to his sports club and had a personal training session along with his partners. At 215 pm we left and drove over to Harvard Square. I went to lunch with my father at Legal Seafoods.

At 330 I went over to his office and chatted for a bit. I left at 4 and drove home. I showered and relaxed for a bit. At 530 I drove over to Ilia's apartment.

Robbie came over and later Bean and Srirup rolled through. Along with Alex (Ilia's roomate) we played some poker. Bean was the bigger winner.

I left around midnight, drove home and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home