Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tuesday, July 5th 2005

I woke up at 1030am. After eating I walked my bike to the Mobil station in order to fill the tires up with 'Free Air'. The back tire turned out to be flat so I had to walk it home. I showered and dressed and drove to the Natick Mall.

I picked up some shirts and returned. My mom and I then went to Filene's basement where I purchased some socks. On the way back we stopped at the Supermarket and purchased food.

I got home, ate and took a nap. At 530 I drove to Brighton and met up with Ilia at his apartment. George and Srirup came over. We watched RoboCop and hung out. While we were hanging on the back porch an animal started making strange noises. Nothing came of it.

I drove Srirup home and then took the Pke back, I was home by midnight. I did some reading and went to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home