Thursday, August 11, 2005

Wednesday, August 10th 2005

I woke up at 815am after a poor night's sleep--I had ingested too much water before falling asleep and had to wake frequently to use the restroom. I made breakfast and left for HCID.

I worked mainly on researching the companies we are approaching, but also had a few discussions with Brett about the marketing of our product. I left at 120pm and hit up NYSC at 86th for 30 minutes on the bike before taking the subway back.

Once home I showered. I sat around for an hour, nodded off for 20 minutes, and then got ready for the townhouse. I got in at 450pm, I went over to Gracious Home to get 40 or so lightbulbs.

I sat on the computer and made a few meals. Rachel came over at 8, we went out to a pizza place, watched the rest of Hotel Rwanda. We mostly sat around on the floor of the office (now carpeted). She took off at 245, I went to sleep after surfing the internet and writing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home