Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thursday, May 12 2005

At 815 I awoke and made eggs and toast for breakfast. NPR started their spring fundraising event so their constantly interrupting asking for money during what was my morning relaxation period.

I arrived at HCID at 920 and wrote some coorespondence for the silent auction, I spent most of the morning working on the auction. I went to Best Buy on 86th and picked up Windows XP for the laptop. The gentleman who helped me was rude--I felt like smacking him in the face.

I installed the OS on the laptop and revised the FAQ for the HYPOLO website. I left HCID at 120pm. When I got to 502 I opened some mail and took the dogs on a walk. Upon my return I had a salad Molly had made. I revised the phone and address roster and then tried on some more clothes from Joshua. The pants, tight Levi jeans, are definately gay (no offense).

I brought the pants to Captain's cleaners to get tailored. At 4pm I took Nick and Jack for a walk in Central Park. I met up with Adam who had been taking a nap on the great lawn, we hung out until 520 or so. I brought the dogs back, unloaded the dishwasher, and sat around in the kitchen watching Molly cook.

Marla, BK, Molly, and myself ate in the kitchen at 645. We had BBQ turkey, baked beans, corn on the cob, and a spinach salad with sauteed onions, cranberries, and pecans. I cleaned up some, CK came back at 8pm, I served him dinner. At 830 I cleaned the rest of the place, including the large windows which BK had drawn on.

I took the dogs on their final walk at 905 pm. When I got back, 40 minutes later, I took the train home. I showered and at 1035 wrote this. Ilia and Bean are in town for a Weezer concert, they might crash at my place, I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home