Saturday, July 23, 2005

Saturday, July 23rd 2005

I woke up at 830am and prepared a good breakfast. I Hung out in the kitchen with Rachel until 10am. I Then walked over to 55th and met up with Adam. We took the E train to Penn Station to meet up with Liz, Jill and Rustam.

We hopped on the LIRR and took it to the Babylon stop. We had to take a cab to the beach, the cab driver was very personable. The beach was good; the weather was perfect and the water was refreshing. Rustam informed me of a new game entitled Beer Podium.

We had to walk a ways to get the bus back to Babylon. We left the station at 615, arriving in Manhattan at 715. Adam and I split a cab back, I went straight to the townhouse. I Hung out with Rachel for a little while, I then took a shower and made dinner.

Rustam and Adam came over at 1030 and drank some forties until 12. They went off to the bar, I watched some television and then went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home