Saturday, July 16, 2005

Friday, July 15th2005

At 730 I woke up in my own bed for the first time in a while and went about my morning routine. I walked to HCID arriving by 940am.

I did some debugging for the site in the morning. I then worked on the contacts database and edited some copy. At 120pm I left and went to NYSC for 20 minutes. I walked home and showered.

The afternoon was slightly boring. I watched the rest of 'I, Robot'. The plot was rote but the film itself was entertaining. I made somd dinner.

At 730pm I got dressed and met up with Jon S. at his apartment. After talking to Evan we went took the 4 to Town hall and walked through China town to Little Italy. We met up with some of Jon's F and M friends including Wallowick and a friend of his training for the police academy, and another kid + girlfriend.

We went to dinner at one of the many italian restaurants. Little Italy reminds me of Disney Land--it seems very contrived. After leaving we went to a bar and then another bar called Puck's Fair. We stayed there the rest of the night.

At 230 an associate of Jon stole something from a girl that lead to police involvement. Jon bailed the kid out and then proceeded to chastise him. There's nothing I hate more than a bad thief.

That ended the night. We went back to 85th and I walked home from there. I stopped at CVS to get some paper plates, plastic cups, and toothepaste. I was home by 345am, asleep by 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home