Friday, July 15, 2005

Thursday, July 14th 2005

I woke up at 730...I had another poor night's sleep. I suspect it is due to the lack of background noise and the brightness of the room (in spite of the shades). I made breakfast and packed up, I walked to HCID at 9am.

I spent the morning working with Brett and refining the portal and digest. I put in some new news articles and researched contacts for the various resources. I left at 130pm and walked to NYSC for some chest and shoulders.

I walked back to the townhouse to grab my clothes and took the train home. I ate and then walked down to 108th for a haircut. I have found a good barber--he gave me what he called a "white boy" cut...just the way I like it.

I went home and showered. I browsed the internet and then folded some laundry, picked up my place, and filed some paperwork. Its been about 2 weeks since I've spent any time here. My apartment is due for a cleaning. I watched 20 minutes of I Robot.

At 9pm I took the train to 51st and met up with Dave and Nicole, Adam and a friend of his Azaam at Opal. Dave got a little beligerant and left aorund 11pm. I was gonna leave, but ended up hanging out at Turtle Bay a bit longer.

I got home at 1215, got some food for tomorrow at the deli, read and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home