Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wednesday, July 13th 2005

I slept somewhat poorly and woke up at 730am. I ate breakfast and refilled the Brita; I am the house's Brita slave. I walked to HCID and had a meeting with Brett and Geyi in the morning.

I did some investigation and it appears that we may after all be able to charge a lot of money for our sevices. I left feeling better about our product, things might be coming together after all.

At 115 I left the office and walked home. I took a catnap on my couch and, at 330, headed over to 59th for a bike ride. When I was done I walked to the Townhouse and showered.

For dinner I broiled a piece of salmon which had been lying around the fridge for about 10 months. It was one of the most enjoyable things I've had in a while. I talked on the phone, did some laundry, and took care of some business.

I went to bed at 1130pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home