Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tuesday, August 23rd 2005

I was up at 11am. I made breakfast and relaxed for a while. I stopped by the doctor's office, and was forced to wait for an hour or so before getting a checkup. While in the waiting room I watched a daytime makeover show--there was a 30 minute segment on some guy who got a haircut. I was out by 2pm.

I stopped by the Supermarket before walking back to my apartment. I ate and sat around for an hour. At 315pm I went to NYSC on 76th for a back workout. I was home by 530pm for a shower. I hung out until 7pm.

I went to Rachel's apartment in Queens. We hung out for a while and then went to the Bohemian Beer Garden for a couple of beers. We sat outside in the open air, it was a quiet night for the bar. At 11 we went back to her apartment and relaxed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home