Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Monday, August 22nd 2005

I woke up at 930am and waited until Srirup and Jones roused. They got up around 10, soon after we went to move Jones' car and stopped by Shaws.

At 1130 we drove to South Station and met up with Arni. We drove some more, and ended up returning briefly to Srirup's apartment. We then went to BurritoMax in Kenmore Square and ate in the park (the burrito sucked).

We dropped Arni off at Umass Boston at 2pm. I was suprised how nice the campus was. We stopped by Srirups apartment and got some bathing suits. At 330pm we drove to the Weston Reservoir and hopped the fence. We chilled out in the woods and went for a dip in the cool, clean drinking water.

At 515 we returned to Brookline and I showered. We sat around for a bit. At 730 Srirup and I went to the supermarket to pick up some supplies for the bbq. Bean, George, and Ilia came by. Srirup prepared a feast of steak, chicken, roasted eggplant, mushrooms and onions. We also had some of FJ's chili.

At 11 we walked over to 'The Kells' for a drink. We returned to the apartment and packed our stuff. Jones and I decided to drive back tonight. We left at 1am and I was back at my apartment by 430. I made some food and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home