Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thursday, August 18th 2005

I had to get up early before the workmen arrived at the townhouse. At 7am I emptied the dishwasher, made some breakfast and talked for a bit. I was ready to fall back asleep but I waited for Caesar to arrive.

I sat around all day, alternating between sleep, eating, surfing the internet, and watching bad television. It was a horrible waste of a day. At 5pm I went to NYSC at 59th for a chest workout.

I returned to the townhouse by 630 and picked up my laundry. I brought it home and showered. I took a brief nap and folded some clothes. At 9 I took the train to Dave's house in Queens. We discussed our mutual hatred (lol, or am I?); Alex stopped by for a few minutes.

I left at 1050 and was home by 1122. I talked on the phone before hitting the sack and getting some much needed rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home