Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sunday, August 14th 2005

At 815am I headed over to the townhouse. I was exhausted and got up with great difficulty. I relieved James and made a solid breakfast. At 1045 I took a bus to 59th and did a shoulder workout at NYSC; I was feeling good in spite of my lack of rest.

I was back at the townhouse by 12pm, I showered and made some chicken sandwiches. I did some laundry and ran the dishwasher. I hung out on the computer and watched some tv.

I managed a brief catnap in the library. At 530 Rachel came over for her shift. Hung out with her, worked on some business cards. We went to the Food Emporium and picked up some shrimp then ate some dinner in the dining room.

Hung out upstairs in the office. I left at 2 for my apartment. I didn't fall asleep until after 3am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home