Sunday, August 21, 2005

Saturday, August 20th 2005

I woke up at 7am and made some breakfast. I sat around for a little less than an hour and then took the subway to 86th. I wanted to hit up the NYSC there, but the management never showed up to unlock it so I walked over to the club on 91st which is subpar at best. I had a shoulder workout and then took a bus home.

I stopped by a deli before returning to my apartment for a shower. I made some food and browsed the web for far too long--sometimes my attention span deteriorates to the level of a five year old with severe ADD, I was ready to get moving. Jones finally called me at 130pm and told me he was leaving L.I. I took the subway into the Bronx and met his minivan on the corner of Castle Hill Avenue. We were off at 205pm.

The ride to Boston took around 4 hours. He brought along his cat which did not stop 'meowing' until Jones placated it by placing it on his lap. We arrived at Ilia's house at 630pm and relaxed. I tried but was unable to nap.

We picked up some food at Kiki's. Srirup and Bean came over. At 1030 we went to Srirup's apartment and stopped by a party his neighbors were throwing. Jason came by with his friend John.

At 1130 we went over to Rokie's house for a really weak party. We hung out until 230am and then everyone went to get some Chinee Foo at Ho Hing. We returned to Srirup's apartment. I was pretty tired and cranky at this point and was fiending for a clean place to put my head down. I stuck it out for a while, and then at 415am Ilia and I split a cab back to his place. I slept on the futon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Douglas Cress said...

BLOG SPAM! What will they think of next?

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home