Friday, September 09, 2005

Thursday, September 8th 2005

5,000 HITS!!! In honor of this momentous occasion I have decided to post the specific events of my day.

I woke up at 830am for breakfast, the news and HCID. I made it to work at 930am and stayed until 3pm at which point I returned home and showered. I hung around until 430 when I left for the townhouse.

James had called me earlier in the week asking if I was interested in housing. I decided to do it because I enjoy getting paid to do absolutely no work. I showed up at 5pm, but was informed I did not need to be there until 9pm. I hung out anyways and chatted with James.

I took one of the new bikes CK purchased, a bright blue and chrome beach cruiser, for a 45 minute ride around Central Park. The bike was ridiculous, but enjoyable. It was the first time I have ridden in some time. I got back at 6pm and hung out with Molly and Marla.

We all chatted and hung. There was an impromptu staff BBQ; CK and BK had left for Montreal. Joshua came over. We had a very nice dinner outside, Molly made turkey burgers. At 9PM we disbanded and I went on a dog walk with Ted.

I met up with Rachel on the walk. We returned at 930, the rest of the staff went out to some bars. We hung out until midnight, when I used the computer and went to sleep around 1am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home