Saturday, October 29, 2005

Friday, October 28th 2005

I was up at 745 for breakfast. I departed for HCID arriving by 845am. I spent the day writing company profiles and updating the news. I left at 230pm.

I went to Verizon and purchased a new cell phone battery for a large fee. My previous battery had ceased to last more than 15 minutes. I walked back to my 112th and picked up some apple pies at McDonalds before going home.

I ate some food and sat around. At 630 I took a shower and then got the 6 train to Union Square. I met up with Rachel. We walked around Greenwich Village, ultimately finding our way to a jazz club.

We enjoyed a performance and then went to a chinese restaurant for some food. On the way over someone tried to sell me a satellite dish for "Twenty-three dollars". I got home around 1am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home