Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday, October 24th 2005

I got up at 815am feeling rested. I made breakfast and listened to NPR before heading off to HCID.

It was a long and busy day. I revised the quarterly digest, had several long meetings with Brett, and researched companies who we will be meeting with tomorrow at an Investment Bank's Life Science conference.

I left at 645 pm and fought my way through the rain to NYSC for a chest workout. I felt good, upon completion I returned home for a shower and a pile of food. I got in bed around 1030 for some reading.

Not too much of interest to report today--sorry.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. There's nothing interesting or funny, so it's probably not a joke. Is there a purpose for all of this?

9:35 PM  
Blogger Douglas Cress said...

There's no purpose...its ONE BIG JOKE, and you fell for it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home