Sunday, October 16, 2005

Saturday, October 15th 2005

I was up at 930am for breakfast. I sat around for a little while and then set off for NYSC. I did some rowing and a few other exercises. I met up with Selame afterwards; we went to a park on the East River near 85th. It was a beautiful day.

I returned home around 315pm and showered. I ate some food and read the news. At 440pm I took the train to 59th and met up with Rachel. We walked to the West Side and looked at Jersey. At 630 we caught the 1/9 at 51st and walked around the West Village.

We walked to the East Side and went to a Cuban Restaurant on Avenue C. The food was disapointing. After dinner we went to 'Morrisey Park', a bar on St. Marks. We left at 115am and took a cab to Red Sky to meet up with Jay Fernandez and his crew. Azeem, Gerun, Alok, Mimi and Ishan were out.

I took the 4 to 125th and the 6 to 110th. I was back home at 330am for a frozen pizza and bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home