Thursday, October 13, 2005

Wednesday, October 12th 2005

I woke up and ate breakfast. It was another cloudy and (very) rainy day. It has rained 9" since Friday. I went to catch the train but it was running slow due to the weather. I called BRJ and told him I was going to work from home.

I spent the morning writing coorespondence and getting a few of the data entry people up to speed. I wrote the copy for several news items. At 2pm I left and went to 86th for an average chest workout at NYSC.

When I came home I ate a meal and showered. I sat around my apartment doing a little more work until Rachel rolled through at 615pm. We went to Blockbuster where I signed up for a new card; I rented 'The Jacket'. We picked up some Chinee Foo at China King on 109th and Lex.

After eating our MSG filled meals we settled down for the film which was pretty good. I went to sleep a little after 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home