Sunday, October 09, 2005

Saturday, October 8th 2005

I woke up at 940am and made a large breakfast. I relaxed for about 1.5 hours and then took the 6 to 125th and then the 4 to 86th. I went to NYSC and had a good shoulder day. After I finished up, I waited around for 35 minutes so that a friend of Selame's could pick up a spare set of keys.

It was raining pretty hard, while I waited I purchased some soap at Rite Aid. After I met Jon's friend I returned home via the subway. I showered and ate.

At 230pm I traveled to Goat's apartment and met up with him and Bean. We hung out; Bean left at 545 to go to a U2 Concert. At 7pm I went over to Adam's house; he made some rice, broccoli and lamb. We went out and got a beer.

At 9pm we went to Hookah Cafe on 60th and 2nd for some hookah. Chris and Goat, and then a few of Chris's friends rolled through. We stayed until 1130pm. I walked back to the subway at 59th and got completely soaked on the way.

I was home by 130am, I did some reading and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home