Saturday, October 01, 2005

Friday, September 30th 2005

I woke up at 845am. I ate and dressed and read the news before leaving for HCID. BRJ made our first sale on Thursday, which is very good news; things might be on the up.

I finished researching the Medtech 50 and then updated the news. I also added some features to our new member company. BRJ was still not back, although a friend of his was in the office who offered some positive feedback on our product.

I left at 2pm and hit up NYSC for a shoulder workout which felt good. Afterwards I went to the supermarket and then went home and showered. I made some food and took a 20 minute nap. I wasted time until 645pm when I took the train to 23rd street.

I met up with Ishan, Jay K., Gerun and Juan Hernandez at Proof on 3rd and 19th. We watched the redsox game. They had a promotion and I got some free beer. This is the first time I have ever gotten anything for free at a bar in Manhattan.

We finished watching the game at The Copper Door Tavern where we met up with Mimi. After the game was over we went to 'La Caverna' on Essex and Rivington. I would definately recommend this spot; they had hookah and good music. Adam and Rustam came by with Jess, Emma also showed up.

I wanted to stay but everyone else wanted to move on. We left at 110 am and walked down the street to a far worse bar. I hung out there until 245am at which point I walked to Union Square (no local service) and caught the 4 train to 125th street and then walked home. I got in at 340am and made some food before going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home