Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday, September 26th 2005

I woke up at 555am but sat in bed for another half an hour hoping to fall back asleep. I got up and read the news and at 7am made breakfast. I left for HCID by 8am.

It was a boring day at work punctuated by some pain in my left wrist which I suspect might resemble carpel tunnel. I revised a few documents and then set about making a financial model of the the current run rates of two-hundred some medical technology companies. I had a few meetings with Brett and left at 4pm.

After work I headed to NYSC for a below average back day. I was feeling run down when I returned to my apartment and showered. I made a large dinner at 630pm and then went out to the supermarket to pick up some supplies for this week.

I did a fair amount of writing and also some reading, 'Sirens of Titans'. I went to bed around midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home