Saturday, September 17, 2005

Friday, September 16th 2005

I woke up, ate and left for HCID. I got in at 930am and set about a day of database busting. I finished cleaning up the medtech microcap section and added contacts. I updated the news. I left at 215pm.

I headed to NYSC on 86th for a shoulder workout and then went home for a shower. I ate and then got really sleepy. I passed out for a good hour and did some reading. I sat around until 7pm and then went over to Steph's apartment.

I met up with her and then Jon came over. We chilled for a bit and then took a cab down to Avenue C and 7th. We met up with Derek, Derek's roomate, and Goat; Rachel stopped by for a bit as she was in the area.

We went to another bar down by Delancey, after checking out the scene we headed down to 83rd. I took the subway home form there. I got in around 2am and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home