Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Monday, September 12th 2005

I woke up at 910am with some difficulty. I had gotten more than enough sleep but still felt tired. I made a quick breakfast and then left for HCID. When I arrived I met with Brett. I then assembled a bunch of packages to send out to potential member companies.

I worked on expanding our contacts database the rest of the day. At 330pm I left and headed over to NYSC for a mediocre back day. I finished by 430, went home, showered and ate.

I sat around for an hour and then folded some laundry. At 730 I went over to Goat's apartment on East 52nd. We hung out and caught up, he showed me some of his pictures from Greece. We checked out his roof which has amazing views of Midtown Manhattan.

I left at 1030 and returned to my apartment. I went to sleep around midnight after reading some of Samuel Pepy's biography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home