Saturday, September 10, 2005

Friday, September 9th 2005

I was up at 8am at the townhouse after a poor night's sleep. I ate some leftovers and watched morning television waiting for Rosario to come. I was relieved at 910am and took the bus over to HCID.

I had a bunch of meetings with Brett throughout the day. We discussed our marketing strategy. I updated the news, checked up on some of the data entry monkeys, and sent out some packages. I left at 230pm.

I headed to NYSC for a shoulder workout, which felt good. Afterwards I headed home and ate some food before getting a haircut by my guy at 108th. I went home and showered and did some reading in bed. I nodded off for 20 minutes.

When I woke up I ate again and went to Duane Reade to pick up some hygeine products. At 8pm I went over to Jon S. apartment on 85th. We hung out, went to Subway and waited for Nadia to arrive. We met her around 1015pm and headed to a friend of Jon's apartment on 47th and 8th.

The place was really nice, it filled up quickly with Jon's assemblage of frat brothers. I left at 1230am and attempted to meet up with Steph and Lindsay, but my phone died en route. I resigned myself to going home--the connections were horrible, it took me over an hour to reach 1799.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home