Monday, September 12, 2005

Sunday, September 11th 2005

I woke up at 815am and returned to 1799. I had breakfast and a shower. I read before falling asleep from 10am to 1245pm. When I woke up I sat around and read the news while listening to the radio.

At 2pm I hit up the Supermarket on 116th for some more food; I made lunch. At 330pm I went over to Dave's apartment in Queens. We chilled out there and watched some of the US Open. A few hours later we took the N to the West Side and met up with Rustam at his apartment on 109th.

We sat around with Rustam and Jill, and met a new roomate David. At 830 we went to Lion's Head, a bar around the corner, to watch the Colt's game. Rustam is a big Colts fan and holds a well founded grudge against the Patriots.

I didn't hang out too long. I left at 930 and walked crosstown to my apartment. I went to sleep at 11pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home