Sunday, September 11, 2005

Saturday, September 10th 2005

I was up at 8am reluctantly. I packed up some laundry and headed over to the townhouse. There was no downtown local service so I had to go up to 125th and then down to 59th before getting to 68th. I had a 9 - 5pm shift housesitting.

I talked with James for a while before he took off. I did not manage to fall back asleep. I spent the day eating and reading while hanging with the dog Ted. I finished most of the book I had been reading and enjoyed some time on the patio perusing the NY Times.

Rachel arrived for her shift at 5pm. We chilled in the newly furnished living room and had some drinks. At 1120 I headed to "The No Malice Palace" for Jess' birthday. Nicole and Dave , Emma, Liz, Rustam and Jill and a few other friends of Jess made appearences. At 2am I split a cab back to 70th with Rustam and Jill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home