Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Tuesday, September 13th 2005

I was up at 8am and at work by 9am. I spent the day at HCID reworking some advertisements, recruiting new telemarketers, and working on the contacts database. It was a hot day and the lack of air conditioning made me cranky. I left at 2pm and went home.

I did a little work from 1799. At 4pm I took a shower and made some food. I picked up a few things at the supermarket. At 530 I took the 456 to the NRW and headed to Rachel's apartment. We hung out with her roomate Christina before taking a walk over to Costco.

I had wanted to go to the park nearby but it had closed. Rachel and I hung out there before walking over to Dave's apartment. We hung out with Dave until 10pm when we returned to Rachel's house. I left at 1130 and took the train home and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home