Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wednesday, September 14th 2005

I woke up at 7am and made a large breakfast. I sat around until 815am and then left for HCID. After arriving I set aobut sending out some packages. I then cleaned out some duplicates from the California listings. I spent the rest of the day expanding the contacts database.

I listened to some itneresting 'This American Life' including one I would recommend regarding Katrina. I left at 2pm and went to NYSC for a chest workout.

When I got home I showered and ate. I read the news; the prospect of John Roberts becoming our next Chief Justice (for most of my lifetime!) leaves me worried. I realize now that conservative fundamentalists planned Hurrican Katrina to distract the rest of the country from his confirmation hearings.

At 630 I went over to Rachel's house in Queens. I hung out there until 1130 and took the M60 bus to 125th and walked home. I went to sleep at 1am after Reading 'Blindness'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home