Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Wednesday, September 21st 2005

I made myself vertical at 840am and whipped up some breakfast. I listened to the news and then left for HCID.

It was an interesting day. I further refined some of the marketing materials and then had a very productive meeting with a woman Brett had asked to help us out. We came up with some new concepts for our product. They will of course create many more hours of work for myself. I think we are moving in the right direction with the changes.

I left at 4pm and walked to Central Park. After walking around part of the reservoir I settled in a grassy area and read Saramago's 'Blindness'. At 515 I got up and walked to 100th and Broadway. On the way over I saw Fernando Ferrer giving a speech. I stopped and listened for a while--he sounded really corny. I will vote for Bloomberg in spite of his republican leanings.

I met Dave at 545. We hit up a Weng Chu's ping pong club and played several games. I have not played in over a year, we had a lot of fun and managed to work up a sweat. We left at 7pm and I caught the bus home.

It took me a while to get back to 1799; I talked to my mom en route. When I got home I made some dinner and relaxed. I read some more and went to be around 1130pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home