Sunday, September 18, 2005

Saturday, September 17th 2005

I woke up at 830am for some breakfast and the news. At 1000am I went to 81st and checked out a sofa I saw one Craigslist. It was a great deal but had sold by the time I arrived. I went to the bank afterwards and ordered some checks. At 1040 I hit up NYSC for some random lifts and a little time on the erg.

I returned to my apartment for a shower and lunch. At 1pm I went to Century 21, a discount clothing store near Wall Street and bought some underwear. The place was a zoo. I stopped by Derek and Jonathon's apartment on my way back and hung out with them until 530pm.

I returned to my home and shaved. I sat around for a couple of hours and did some reading. At 830pm I went to Mimi's apartment and hung out with her. Adam stopped by; we chilled until 12 and then took a cab to Alphabet City. We went to a few different places.

At 315am I took the 4 train uptown to 125th and then got a 6 train to 110th. I went to sleep at 430.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home