Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Tuesday, September 20th 2005

I apologize if my posts have been curt and brief lately. I'll write an interesting one soon. I woke up this morning at 9am, later than usual. The biggest advantage of my job is the flexibility with which I can show up and leave, and of course the dress code.

I got to HCID at 945am and continued to work on the marketing packages. AT HCID we like to create lots of marketing paterials but never try to sell our product. I left at 3pm and headed over to NYSC for a back workout. I wasn't feeling strong and had a poor workout.

I picked up some food at the supermarket and returned to my house and showered. I made some grub and then wrote some emails and did my laundry. At 830 I headed to Gael Pub to meet up with Jon S. and watch him drink a few beers. Drew came over. We left at 10pm, I took the bus home. I talked on the phone until I went to sleep at 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home