Thursday, September 29, 2005

Wednesday, September 28th 2005

I woke up at 815 when I dressed and ate. I left for HCID arriving by 930am. It was a decent day which went by quickly. First thing in the morning I picked up some papers which were bound at Kinko's on 77th.

Later that day I began working on the quarterly published digest demo. I wrote a few articles and edited much of the issue. I did some more research on the 'Medtech 50'. I left at 430pm and headed over to NYSC.

I completed a very good chest day and returned home by 630pm for a shower and dinner. At 755pm I took the train over to Adam's house in midtown. We hung out and watched part of 'The Life Aquatic'; I was sleepy and left at 1130 before the movie finished.

On the subway I read 'Sirens of Titan'. When I got in I sat on my computer for a while and went to sleep by 1am.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for FedEx-Kinkos! I LOVE it when you go to FedEx Kinkos!

-Jill

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home