Sunday, October 02, 2005

Saturday, October 1st 2005

I woke up at 10am but stayed in bed until 11 or so. I got up and showered and made some food. At 115pm I headed out to 59th, there was no downtown local service so I took the bus to 86th and then took the 5 one stop downtown.

I met Rachel and we walked over to 34th Street, stopping at Au Bon Pain for a beverage. We caught the water taxi to Water Taxi Beach at 255pm. It was a very nice fall day once again.

We hung out at WTB until 630 pm. We enjoyed some beers and some bbq--"All priced with respect." After getting back to Manhattan we walked west and took the 6 to Union Square. We headed to Alphabet City and after careful consideration found a nice mexican restaurant for dinner. I had some tacos.

We were finished at 9pm and hit up a Tiki bar nearby. Afterwards we went to Rustam's favorite bar on on Avenue C. At 1230 I returned home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home