Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesday, October 4th 2005

I woke up at 7am and made breakfast. I relaxed in the morning and listened to the news while I broke my night-long fast. I left for HCID at 820am and arrived not long after.

After a brief meeting with Brett I set about working on gathering market cap statistics for our medtech portal. I had a meeting with Maegan along these lines. I worked until 3pm.

After leaving I took the 4 to 59th and then caught the N to Queens. I met Rachel at her apartment and helped her move the contents of her room into a Uhaul. We drove it to her new apartment on 30th Avenue and unpacked. The whole affair took about 3 hours, upon completion we were both exhausted.

We returned the van and I went home for a shower and then a large dinner. I hung around my apartment, going out only for some food at the deli on the corner. I finished "Sirens of Titans" and sat around until I fell asleep after midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home