Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tuesday, October 11th 2005

I woke at 845 for a quick breakfast. I left for HCID arriving by 930am. I spent the day finishing up the Medtech 50. I also did some general cleanup and wrote some coorespondence.

At 330pm I left and walked up 3rd Avenue to the Triborough Bridge. I crossed over to Randal's Island and investigated some driving ranges and batting cages. On the island I noticed a 1987 Jeep Wrangler Olympic Edition (Black with gold trim), the exact same model as our old Jeep.

I returned to my apartment at 545 and showered. I made some food and sat around. I did a lot of reading on the internet. At 845 pm I checked out a couch I had seen on Craigslist as a possible replacement for my animosity sofa.

I read Slaughterhouse 5 for a bit before going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home