Thursday, October 20, 2005

Thursday, October 20th 2005

I was up at 750am for my typical morning routine. I dressed and left for HCID arriving by 9am. I spent most of the morning working on the database. Otherwise my day was punctuated by a few meetings with Brett, some chatting with Maegan, and a discussion with Edgar's Financial.

I left at 345pm and walked home. I talked with my mother on the way back. It was a nice crisp afternoon. When I got to 1799 I had some food and took a shower. I worked some from my house and sat around.

At 7pm I returned to the office to help BRJ with a few things. I left at 9pm and took another look at a couch I had seen at 111th through Craigslist. The woman was friendly I ended up hanging out at her apartment for a while, although I declined taking the sofa.

I went to bed at midnight after reading the Phantom Tollbooth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home