Sunday, October 30, 2005

Saturday, October 29th 2005

I woke up at 945am and hung around my apartment. At 1230 I took a shower and made some breakfast. I watched a Deadwood with RM at one, and walked to the subway at 2.

At three I hit up NYSC on 86th for a good shoulder day. When I got home I showered again and made some food. I dressed at 630 and went to Midtown.

At 1000 Adam and I arrived at a Halloween party Emma was having in Brooklyn. I had worn a suit out so I could walk around the city in comfort and avoid being patronized for not dressing up. The party was fun; I met a lot of Emma's friends. Jess, Nicole, Liz and Dave were the only regulars in attendance. I left at 145.

It took me forever to get home. I split a cab with some kids to 59th, but the subway was running slow. I was back at 1799 by 315am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home