Monday, December 05, 2005

Sunday, December 4th 2005

I woke up at 1130am and blah blah blah.

I've decided to change the nature of my blog.

While I enjoy telling you where I am when and with whom, the end result has become somewhat rote. When I first started Recounting My Daily Activities (the original title of my blog was actually 'Douglas Cress Tells It Like It Is'...I thought Recounts His Daily Activities was a better fit) I worked as a personal assistant and would do strange, interesting errands on a daily basis. It was a window into a different lifestyle.

The first iteration of the blog was a little too personal and deleted. The current version has steadily declined as I have grown weary of listing the same behaviors over and over again.

My new blog will include some retelling of my actions, but this will not be the focus. I hope to offer instead a window into my psyche. This will be difficult because I am a robot, an emotionless automaton.

I will try to update daily.

End transmission,


Douglascress.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home