Saturday, December 03, 2005

Friday, December 2nd 2005

I was up at 745am for breakfast and then work. When I arrived I met a new proof reader who might do some part time work. I then headed to Staple's and picked up 2000 pages of copy paper. It was cold and windy.

I worked until 4pm on various tasks. Mostly getting some documents up to date and ready for distribution. I updated the news. After I left I headed to NYSC for 6 or 7000m on the erg.

I returned home, put a few pounds of chicken in the oven and showered. At 645pm I walked crosstown and met up with Dave at Rustam and Jill's apartment. Dave and I ran an errand to 114th and after returning had some beers and sat around. Nicole and a friend of hers showed up around 1030pm.

At 1130 we went to '1020' and sat around. I took a car part of the way home at 150am. When I got in I made some food and went to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home