Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tuesday, November 29th 2005

I got up at 815am and after my normal morning routine went out to catch the train. There were some switchboard problems and the train was not moving. I walked to HCID from 103rd arriving by 945am.

The day went by quickly. I updated the digest news, and started working on more marketing materials--an eight page brochure. I left at 4pm and went to NYSC for a 1 hour back session.

After returning home I showered and ate. I then left for Dave's house in Queens. I stopped at C-Town before heading over and bought some food. Not long after I got to Dave's Niicole showed up. We hung out.

I left at 950 and returned home I had some bad connections and did not get back to 1799 until 1045pm. I made some food and went to sleep around midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home