Saturday, November 19, 2005

Friday, November 18th 2005

I woke up at 715am and consumed a breakfast before departing for HCID. I spent the day updating and editing the news section of our database. I also wrote a few company profiles for the publication. I had a few meetings with Brett and left at 3pm.

I walked down to 59th and met up with RM for a few minutes. It was a sunny brisk day and I enjoyed the walk. At 4pm I headed uptown and got a haircut from my new woman at Iris Unisex.

I took a shower and made some food. I read for an hour and then headed out to Queens arriving at 36th St. and 30th Avenue by 640pm. Rachel made some meatloaf, mashed potato, and peas for dinner. I touched base with my dad by phone; HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry, I forgot :(

Afterwards we hung around her apartment until getting some ice cream (carrot cake flavor) and a drink (chivas regal) at a local greek establishment. I went to sleep around 1am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home