Saturday, November 12, 2005

Friday, November 11th 2005

I woke up at 615 but fell back asleep until 845am. I dressed and ate quickly and promptly left for HCID.

The day went by quickly. I updated the news and had several brainstorming sessions with Brett and Maegan which resulted in some design changes. I left at 330pm and went to NYSC for a shoulder day.

After returning home I showered and ate some food. I sat back and read for about an hour before leaving for Dave's house in Queens at 7pm. We sat around and enjoyed some 18 year old whisky before meeting up with Jay, Mimi, and Menka at their apartment near Wall Street.

We arrived around 945 and hung out. Nicole and Adam came through and later on Kirubel showed up. It was good company and good times. At 130 we went to a bar around the corner before Adam and I caught the 4 train. I was home at 315am and went to bed not long after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home