Thursday, November 10, 2005

Wednesday, November 9th 2005

I woke up early again at 630am and prepared breakfast. I hung out for about an hour reading the news and such. I left for HCID arrivng by 745am.

I met with BRJ in the morning briefly and then began writing copy for our publication. I perfored cursory research on about fifteen companies today and wrote summaries of the opportunities at each. I was extremely bored at 2pm when I departed.

I hit up NYSC for a back workout which lasted a little less than an hour. Afterwards I walked to the supermarket for a few things and then walked the rest of the way home. When I got in I took a shower and sat around.

I filled out some paper work and talked on the telephone. At 645 left for Dave's house in Queens, I finished 'The Phantom Tollbooth' on the ride over. Justin was also at Dave's. We hung out, I listened to them practice guitar.

I got home at 1030, surfed the internet and went to bed at 1130pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home