Sunday, November 06, 2005

Saturday, November 5th 2005

I woke up at 1030 feeling mildly tired. I sat around surfing the internet and working on my computer. I installed Microsoft Anti-Spyware and Shareaza (which made my internet crash again). At 130pm I took a walk down to 59th and Park.

I said hello to Sammy and Sara, doorpersons at 502 Park, while I waited for Rachel. I met her at 60th at 315pm. We walked to the tram on 2nd Avenue and took it to Roosevelt Island.

Upon arrival we walked up to the park on the southern end of the island. We took in the sites and then made our way back down to Roosevelt Island Proper. I stopped in at a pizza place before taking the F train to Soho.

We walked to Little Italy and investigated some restaurants in the area. We found one that was acceptable and sat down in a very crowded restaurant for a dinner of calamari and chicken with prosciutto over linguini.

We wandered around some more and then had some holy cannoli gelatto. After eating we walked to Greenwich Village and had some microbrews at a bar where we bumped into James. At 1130 I returned to 1799 Lexington Avenue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home