Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Monday, October 31st 2005

I woke up at 8am feeling rested. I dressed and readied myself for work. I arrived at HCID a little before 9am. I had a few meetings with BRJ and spent most of the day writing copy for the company profiles. Maegan frightened me with a strange mask when she came in.

I created some detailed instructions for a new project we are getting the database people going on. The day passed relatively quickly. I left at 315pm and went to NYSC for a chest day. I was done around 445 and walked home. I showered and made some food.

I often wondered how kids trick or treat in the city. In my neighborhood they go from store to store--you wouldn't here this in Boston, "No Candy. Shit. I bought my phone here."

At 545 I went to the supermarket and got some food. I put some chicken in the oven. Rachel came over around 730pm. We sat around and watched an episode of Deadwood. I went to sleep around midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home